Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Move over Martha...

That's right. I said it. It's time for someone new to mix things up a bit in the name of today's modern stay at home mom. I decided that I would be that person. I'm fun, relatable, and can totally craft circles around ol' Martha any day.

When I'm all fancy and famous, I would totally be a Sandra Lee (my Food Network IDOL), Martha Stewart, Rachel Ray hybrid. I love how Sandra Lee is about semi-homemade cooking. That's how I am too. It saves me time and money and everyone always thinks I'm a fabulous cook/baker at the end of the day. Rachel Ray has that bubbly personality and I love 30 minute meals. Then of course, there's Martha. The domestic goddess herself. She's the BEST and I want to be that too...

One day. The ball is already rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment