Thursday, February 3, 2011

WOW it's been a LONG time!

Finally got a chance to post something! I actually have a million blogs saved in the notes of my iPhone that need to be transferred here! But I've been SO incredibly busy! Which is a good thing. So this is just my mini attempt to get the "blog-ball" rolling again.

My 2011 started off with a definite bang.

Pinata orders are through the roof! Who knew they had such high demand in the kid party department? I never had one when I was younger... And to think it all started with a Brobee for Leah's first birthday...

I've also been selected to host a Pull-Ups® Potty Dance Day House Party™! WooooHA! I'm beyond excited for that. It's going to get national press so you KNOW I'm pulling out all kinds of tricks from my party plannin' bag! More details on this fun little party are coming soon for sure! Until then, check out the link!

Feels like everything is just falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment