Sunday, March 6, 2011

Potty Party Re-cap!


What a fabulous day! I live for parties, so when I found out I had been selected by Houseparty.com to host a Huggies Pull-Ups Potty Dance Party, I was absolutely estactic! They sent me a BUNCH of goodies to pass out to my guests:

Thanks Huggies and Houseparty.com!

Gift bags, all nice and pretty.

Elliotte whipped up tri-tip AND ahi tuna tacos. YUM! They were a huge hit with our friends and party guests. Let me know if you're local and need catering! We're trying to buy a food truck...


Grown-up food
And what would one of my parties be without a pinata?! I had to do something fun and crazy. So, I made a pinata that looked like a roll of toilet paper! Then, I filled it with Yo Gabba Gabba boy briefs and Hello Kitty girlie panties I wrapped to look like giant candies! So. Much. FUN!

FYI: Pull-string pinatas are best for toddlers!

The goods! You can see the undies wrapped in pink tissue! Janin is holding a blue one.

What a great party idea. I highly encourage anyone potty training to host a potty party of their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment